No tree but it feels festive here in Brooklyn, after hosting the family for Thanksgiving I can still feel their warmth. Why does this season also come with an avalanche of conflict between what I think I should be doing and what I actually accomplish?
As the end of the year approaches I think of all the things undone and struggle to focus. Here’s a list of nagging that looks silly and manageable to me as soon as I write it down but also bugs me regularly.
- Wedding photos from 2013- what to do with them?
- my daily yoga regime is flagging
- writing here, why don’t I do more?
- do I want to write a non-fiction book? on what?
- time to take a class?
- friends I miss around the world (how to stay in touch?)